The Jeli integration for Zoom makes managing, and analyzing incidents with Jeli effortless. You can create Zoom meetings when managing incidents with Jeli in Slack, and automatically import Zoom data into Jeli for analysis.
Adding the Integration
- Navigate to the Zoom Integration page.
- Click the ‘Connect an account’ button.
- Connecting an account will take you redirect you to Zoom. Select ‘Allow’ to give the Jeli app permission.
With the Jeli Zoom integration configured within your account, you will get Zoom data automatically imported into Jeli for analysis.
Zoom links within the incident transcript are expandable to provide additional meeting metadata (start time, end time, participants) when analyzing an incident.
This integration is an account-level Zoom app, meaning that Jeli can automatically import data for all Zoom links found in the chat belonging to your Zoom account.
Additionally, you will now have the option to start a Zoom bridge automatically, when opening an incident using the Jeli Slack app.
*Creating a Zoom meeting with the Jeli IR Bot is not available for our free IR bot users at this time, it requires a Jeli account to set up the integration.
Removing the Integration
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage >> Added Apps or search for the Jeli app.
- Click the Jeli app.
- Click Remove.
“We were unable to import this meeting’s information from Zoom” when hovering over links in Jeli, after enabling the integration.
There are a few reasons why you may be receiving this message:
- The Zoom meeting at this link was never started, or had only one participant.
- The account that was used to configure your Zoom integration does not have permission to this meeting.
- The Zoom meeting could not be found.
- You have a free account. Fetching Zoom meeting participants is only available for paid Zoom accounts, check your account to verify.