- Statuspage Integration
- Adding the Integration
- Using the Statuspage Integration
- Removing the Integration
With our Statuspage integration, Jeli can create new Statuspage updates directly from our incident response bot.
Adding the Integration
- Navigate to the Statuspage integration under Settings in Jeli.
- Enter your configuration details and press Connect Page
- Page ID: The unique ID for the Statuspage you would like to update with Jeli
- API Key: An API key generated from Statuspage
See Create and manage API keys in the Atlassian documentation for more information.
Once configured, the integrations page will display your active configuration and give you an option to disconnect the integration.
Using the Statuspage Integration
- For more information on using our Statuspage Integration during incident response, please see our docs for updating Statuspage during an incident.
Removing the Integration
To remove the Jeli to Statuspage integration, navigate to the Statuspage integration page and hit the button to Disconnect Page.