Jeli integrates directly with Slack and allows for in-depth investigation of incident response. Integrating with Slack will allow Jeli to collect message and user data from the channels and timeframes you specify using the Jeli Slack Bot.
Content and info about channels & conversations
- View messages and other content in public channels that Jeli has been added to
- View basic information about public channels in your workspace
- View files shared in channels and conversations that Jeli has been added to
- View messages and other content in direct messages that Jeli has been added to
- View emoji reactions and their associated content in channels and conversations that Jeli has been added to
Content and info about your workspace
- View custom emoji in your workspace
- View people in your workspace
- View email addresses of people in your workspace
Perform actions in channels & conversations
- Join public channels in your workspace
- Manage public channels that Jeli has been added to and create new ones
- Send messages as @jeli
Perform actions in your workspace
- Add shortcuts and/or slash commands that people can use
To integrate with your Slack instance click “Connect a workspace” which will take you to a Slack authorization page. Slack permissions that allow the addition of applications to your Slack workspace are required.
If you do not have the necessary Slack permissions, reach out to one of your Slack Admins, or direct them to this page in Jeli to have them install the app.
Completing the integration with Slack will also install the Jeli incident response bot to your Slack workspace.
If you run into any issues during setup, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat from any screen in Jeli, we're here to help!