Google Meet Integration
The Jeli integration for Google Meet makes managing incidents with Jeli effortless by allowing you to automatically create Google Meet calls for responders to use during incidents.
We recommend creating an internal service account when setting up your Google Meet integration. If an individual user sets up the Google Meet integration and then leaves your company, the Google Meet integration will no longer work. Contact your internal IT team if you’re not sure how to request or set up a service account.
Adding the Integration
- Navigate to the Google Meet integrations page
- Click on “Sign in with Google”
- Select a Google Account to install the Jeli Google Meet integration with. If you have a service account you should use it here.
- Review the permissions requested and click “continue” again to complete the installation
Using the integration in Jeli
With the Jeli Google Meet integration configured you will now have the option to start a Google Meet bridge automatically, when opening an incident using the Jeli Slack app.
You can also run
/jeli meet at any time to create a Meet bridge if one does not exist, or show the link to the Meet bridge if one has already been created.
Removing the Integration
- Log in to Jeli
- Navigate to https://bot.app.jeli.io/gcal/uninstall
If you run into any issues during setup, reach out to email@example.com or live chat from any screen in Jeli, we're here to help!