Creating an interview filter
You may use Jeli as you prepare for your interview and/or review meeting.
- Tag and annotate questions. As you skim through the transcript, tag any message that you believe needs further explanation or discussion during your review meeting.
- When you want to pose a question to a specific individual, use the “Participant Follow-Up” tag. Add a note to messages that you have questions about.
- When you want to flag a message for discussion with all the review meeting attendees, use the “Needs Further Investigation” tag. Again, add a note with your questions or discussion topics.
- Add broader questions that don’t relate to a specific message by putting a note in the Notes section. You may find that you can organize your questions into themes or based on the relevant participants.
- Create your interview filter. By creating a filter, you can create a shortcut of the questions and themes you have arrived at. You may use this filter to share with folks ahead of a review meeting or interview or for your own personal notes.
- Create a filter: In the “Filtered By” box, select the names of the desired tags (“Participant Follow-Up” &“Needs Further Investigation”) and the desired participants. In the “Select or Create a Filter” box type the name of your filter (“Interview XYZ”) to create and save your filter.